Luigi's Ghost Mansion is a competitive attraction from Nintendo Land, based on Luigi's Mansion. The game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Four players with the Wii Remote play as Miis dressed like Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi and they have to catch the Gold Ghost, which is controlled by the fifth player, the person with the Wii U Gamepad. The objective is catch the ghost in less than 2:30 minutes.
- D-Pad: Move.
- A: Flashlight.
- B: Sidestep
Wii U GamepadEdit
- Touch Screen/Left Analog: Move.
- A: Dash.
- X: Special Attack.
- Ghostly Good Night: Win 10 times as a Ghost.
- Battery-Free Victor: Win as a Mii without pick any Battery.
- Back from the Brink: Win as Ghost with 5 HP left or less.
- Magical Win: Win as a Ghost using your Special Attack.
- Untouchable Roof Wraith: Win as a Mii on the Monita's Rooftop Stage without taking damage.